Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Rewind

This weekend went by way too quickly, yet I felt like I really got to relish in every moment of it. We got to my parent's house around 6:30 on Friday, and I was quite tired so I just relaxed a bit & caught up on some shows with my mom (Duck Dynasty & Honey Boo Boo in case you were wondering) & hit the sack pretty early. Saturday was good. My sister & I practiced (I played the piano, she sang) for a YouTube video we plan on uploading this upcoming weekend (that is, if I can finish learning the piece on the piano). The photo above shows that we apparently sing and play the piano on our tippy toes! Haha. My mom snapped this picture and I just loved it. Saturday afternoon, my sister & I hit up TJMaxx & Target and came home to play the newest Sims 3 games we bought (yes, we're nerds). Sunday I stayed home from church to get a few more hours in with my family. My mom cooked a delicious homemade meal. It was fantastic! Overall, my weekend was pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment