Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Review

I absolutely love how Oak & Oats does her weekend reviews, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Snapshots:
1. This is the little girl that I used to nanny regularly. Girlfriend is serious about her Chinese fried rice.
2. I love when Ryland sleeps like this - tongue sticking out & his teeth showing. It's so cute!
3. I meant to post this when I went to go see it, but never got around to it - J & I went to go see Frozen a couple weeks ago and it was by far one of the best Disney movies I have seen. If you haven't seen it yet, go do yourself a favor & go see it!!
4. Jose, the little boy I sponsor through Food for the Hungry, sent me a letter recently! It is the absolute sweetest! He told me about his cow named Anaconda & how he likes to take care of her. So sweet :)

Other Favorites:
-Having an extra day to visit with my family
-Buying a new vacuum
-Thrift store run with my mom & sister
-Late nights with my family
-Buying Sims 3 to play with my sister

Good finds:

Happy MLK Day, friends! I hope it's a great one & you find yourself in the midst of lots of love & laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment