Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Housewifery appliance review.


I have been hardcore needing a new vacuum for quite a while now. We (I) made the mistake of not reading reviews before I registered for a vacuum, so we ended up with a not so great vacuum. It flat out sucked. I decided enough was enough with the crappy vacuum and headed out to Walmart with my husband's credit card and a $50 spending limit. Prior to my Walmart vacuum shopping trip, a $25 dollar Eureka vacuum cleaner caught my eye due to a wide selection of nice colors. Even though I had a limit of spending fifty dollars, I purchased the twenty-five dollar eureka vacuum and boy I am so glad I did! That little thing works like a BEAST! It vacuumed all the miscellaneous junk right off of our rug and vacuumed all the dirtiness off of our hardwood floor. It has two settings - one for floor and one for carpet. Oh, and did I mention you can transform it to a handheld vacuum in just seconds? Which is super lovely for me because having a dog means his hair gets all over everything. It's super lightweight and easy to move around. The Eureka vacuum gets a ten from me!

Here is what the vacuum looks like - I got one in light blue! They have lots of colors to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment