Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Goals


I am praying that April will be a blessed month with an abundance full of love and joy, and of course the determination to complete all my goals for this month! It feels so weird that APRIL(!!!!) is finally here! 

Marriage:
  • Ten day marriage challenge via The Vanilla Tulip
  • Focus on growing together as a couple in our faith & relationship with God
  • Atleast one date once a week, doesn't matter if it's an at home date or going out date
  • Go outside together daily, even if it's for just ten minutes or a short walk
  • Be intentional with Josh
Homemaking:
  • Continue with Money Saving Mom's four weeks to a more organized home (I'm waaaay behind, but my goal for April is to catch up on it)
  • Be intentional with planning what's for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks (even if it's something small)
  • Simplify, simplify, simplify!
  • Donate/get rid of items in both back bedrooms that aren't serving a purpose
  • Swiffer when there's noticeable grime on the floor
  • Sweep when there's noticeable grime on the floor
  • Work on gallery wall in the living room
Personal Goals:
  • Make living room garland
  • Finish reading The Antelope in the Living Room (highly recommend it if you're married; it's so funny!)
  • Come up with some sort of blog posting schedule
Health:
  • Start taking bee pollen and coconut oil in the mornings. Interested? Read about it here
  • Exercise everyday, 15 minutes minimum
Faith:
  • Start reading The Circle Maker with Josh and possibly do the study guide with it
  • Be consistent with a devotional. I'm thinking about starting this one. It has 42 reviews with a solid five star rating!
  • Be intentional with my prayer list and praying over it
  • Read the bible at dinner each night with Josh. We started doing this regularly at the beginning of the year, but as the year got busier we just didn't think about doing this as often.
I realize this list is a bit extensive, but I'm hoping for big things this April!

2 comments:

  1. I had hoped to do the Money Saving Mom's series too and just couldn't get started. I did save all the posts though so that I can try again with a less busy four weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! I am loving it so far :)

      Delete