Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Your Grace is Enough


I am a few days behind with the link up, but I loved doing it so much last week that I definitely wanted to link up again this week!

God's grace is more than enough for me. He blesses me each and every single day with His grace upon grace. Here are just a few of the graces He has bestowed upon me this past week:

One. I am just so thankful for the She Reads Truth community. I look forward to reading the devotionals every day and everyone's comments about it. It really is a breath of fresh air. The devo yesterday was so on point. It was all about how God has appointed us, as His disciples, to tell all of His children about His unending grace, His hope, about repentance, and His forgiveness. We are to go and proclaim that. Someone commented and said that we must simply be obedient and the LORD will cause the harvest. I could not agree more. So, so good.

Two. This. Lordy mercy. That boy can sing and is SO anointed. It's on repeat for me. "Now He's alive and there's an empty grave." Praise the Lord.

New haircut!

Three. My mom took me to a fantastic salon out in the rich part of town and she even paid for my haircut! I am so blessed with amazing parents.

Four. Reading this blog post on loving Jesus as a newlywed. I literally just realized that I've been married for ten months today so I am very much still in the newlywed season (or maybe that's just me that classifies the first year as being a newlywed?). Anyway, this sentence struck a chord within me and stirred up my soul in how to love Josh: Putting Christ first, is loving my husband well.


Sweet little Jose

Five. I sponsor a little boy through Food for the Hungry and this past week I received a little updated picture of him! I pray that God richly blesses him and his family and that God would use him in great ways for His kingdom! Anybody else sponsor a child through any organization?

Happy Wednesday, friends! Why don't you go link up with Jordyn at She Who Fears and share your graces from God this week?


She Who Fears || Grace Upon Grace

2 comments:

  1. Olivia, I am so happy that you're linking up again!! I love each of your points!
    + SRT is my fave. By some weird miracle, my husband actually discovered it in January and I started participating right after he showed it to me. What a great devotional. Before then it was a rarity if I even opened my bible once a month. Now I can't seem to put it down.
    + cute hair girlfriend!! I'm trying to save some cash by doing mine myself (scary) so that's awesome that your momma did that for you!!!
    +ah! I've definitely gotta go read that blog post now. That sentence you quoted is so on point.

    Hope to hear again next week! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

      Delete