Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Circle Maker



I've recently seen quite a few blogs posting good, good stuff about The Circle Maker, so obviously I had to order myself a copy. Y'all. It's been rocking my world and I'm only thirty pages in. I have been really wanting to deepen and strengthen my prayer life lately and this book is helping me do just that. It starts off with helping you identify what your "Jericho" is, what walls need you to circle around so they will fall down and so that you will receive your promises from the Lord. I've began to identify mine, my Jericho. I'm praying circles around them day and night, and I fully believe the Lord will come through and answer. They're bold prayers, telling God exactly what I want, just as he asked the blind men "What do you want me to do for you?" He knew exactly what they wanted Him to do for them, but He wanted them to know exactly what they wanted Him to do for them. He wanted them to identify it and speak boldly their request.
I can't wait to share more about this book and about my Jericho and prayers being answered.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. You won't regret it.


4 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! I am going to have to order myself a copy...because like you- I have been hearing tons about it, especially in the blogging world!

    Thanks for writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book two years ago and LOVED it! Another great one along the same lines in Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check that one out too! Thanks for the recommendation :)

      Delete