Saturday, May 31, 2014

Taking Stock


Making : plans for next weeks babysitting festivities to do with all my girls
Cooking : nothing really! Since moving in with my parents I haven't had to do a whole lot of cooking which has lead to some bad eating habits so I am going to try to start cooking and making meal plans next week!
Drinking : a whole lotta diet dr. pepper. I need help. But I am also loving Panera's green tea. It is amazeballs.
Reading: Chasing Fireflies by Charles MartinEvolving in Monkey Town by Rachel Held EvansA Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans, and Living So That by Wendy Blight
Wanting: to make a thrift store run for some clothes; also wanting a red pair of Keds
Looking: at the Walking Dead on tv right now
Playing: a lot of games with my husband's five year old cousin I am babysitting throughout the weekdays
Wasting: nothing I can think of
Sewing: nothing, but I want to learn!
Wishing: and praying that God would give us the house I am entering to win
Enjoying: the rainy evening, candles twinkling, and the Walking Dead on television
Waiting: for Josh to get home
Liking: that I am able to rest the rest of the night 
Wondering: if the "no-poo" method I'm using on my hair will work
Loving: that my dog is curled right up next to me
Hoping: that my sister and I get to meet Eric & Jessie Decker on Saturday at the City of Hope softball game
Marveling: at how good God really is to me, no matter what, and that He truly deeply loves me
Needing: a vacation!
Smelling: candles
Wearing: nike shorts and my light blue Washburn General Store tee
Following: so many inspiring instagrams 
Noticing: how my mom's chihuahua is sleeping in her arms. It is so cute!
Knowing: that this summer is going to be a blast
Thinking: that I am way too tired
Feeling: so sleepy
Bookmarking: June Photo A Day Challenge (I can't wait to start it tomorrow!)
Opening: McDonald's bags way tooooo often. I need to start being healthy again
Giggling: at the three dogs trying to chase each other out in the yard
Feeling: plain wore out

No comments:

Post a Comment