Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grace Upon Grace {Three}


To be honest, this past week has been so busy. I feel like I haven't got to really sit down and rest in over a week. Between packing and moving back home with Josh, everything is feeling just a bit overwhelming right now. But God never ceases with His grace upon grace, even when the graces don't seem so clear to me.

One. I feel so worn out and tired, but God has given me the strength and energy I need for each day to just make it through, and I praise Him for that.

Two. Josh started his new job yesterday! He actually got sick this past weekend had to go to his first day of work sick, but thank the Lord that we were able to go to the walk in clinic yesterday before he went to work so he could get some medicine. Please pray that he gets over his sickness quickly and that his job continues to go well!

Three. I've been looking for a nannying or babysitting job over the summer and I finally have gotten one! I will be watching Josh's little cousin for three days out of every week this summer! I am so excited to spend time with her and have loads of fun :)

Four. Even though I have been so worn out, I am just so thankful that we have moved back to Nashville! I have wanted to be back in Nashville since the day we moved, but we finally are back and I am just so excited to see what God has in store for our lives here!

Go over to She Who Fears to link up and share about what God is doing in your life!

4 comments:

  1. Dang! I resonate with that tiredness...although I didn't move anywhere :)
    I'm glad that you made it safe and that you got a job! Boo that your hub is sick--hope he gets well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've found a job baby sitting and it's something that you want to do! Don't stress about being too tired just know that God will bring you through.
    I found your blog via the Grace Upon Grace link up! Enjoy your weekend! :-)
    www.A-Faithful-Passion.com

    ReplyDelete