Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday

Today has felt like the first time in a long while that I have actually had my schedule under control. I am hoping to just relax this weekend as much as possible. I start watching Josh's cousin next week three days a week until mid-August. I am super excited to start watching her and getting to make sure she has a fun summer!

I decided to link up to Five on Friday with AprilDarciNatasha, and Christina today!

{One}
Lately, I have actually found the time to pick up a few books and really start reading again. So far on my reading list is Living "So That": Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy LifeThe Circle MakerWhat Kind of Love Are You Making?Evolving in Monkey Town, and A Year of Biblical Womanhood. Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think of them? I'm loving every one of them [I haven't started A Year of Biblical Womanhood yet though].

{Two}

Was anyone else absolutely over the top obsessed with this season of Dancing With the Stars? My two absolute favorite teams were Maryl & Maksim and Derek & Amy. I also enjoyed watching Candace & Mark dance as well. Anyway, I know for a fact that Meryl & Maks need to get married and have "Russian Ice-Skating babies" as he said. And I would love to see Derek & Amy end up together too. [Oh and off topic but I am going to try to convince my husband to let us name our future husky Maksim. I seriously think that is a perfect name for him!]


Edited: I just realized that I forgot to include Peeta and James! They were one of my favorite teams too! They were so stinkin cute.

{Three}
I wrote this post yesterday and it just feels really good to get that off my chest and in to the open. It gives me some sort of a sense of relief.

{Four}
Has anyone went to go see Mom's Night Out? Oh, I loved it! I know I am not a mom [yet], but one of my biggest dreams has always been to be a mom! The movie was funny and was impressively quite faith based. It surprised me because I had no idea it even had anything to do with church in there. It was a great movie!

{Five}
Ryland's biopsy came back and thank God it was not cancerous! It turned out to be just gingivitis so I am going to start working on some homeopathic/holistic treatments for Ry so it can get better and we won't have another repeat :)

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment