Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap


Recap:
One. I saw The Fault In Our Stars, not once, but twice already. I cried like a baby both times. Ugly sobs with tons of sniffling. The second time Josh came with us to see it and after Augustus told Hazel he was sick, Josh looked at me and goes "Wow, you're really crying." Yes dear, Yes I am.

Two. My sister and I went to the City of Hope celebrity softball game on Saturday! Our two favorites were Jessie & Eric Decker! They are so stinkin' cute. The two bottom pictures are of Jessie and Eric.


Three. We saw a car on fire on the way back from the softball game! Everybody seemed to be out of the car and okay.

Four. Sooo, I may or may not have remembered to put sunscreen on at the softball game. You can see the result of that, as pictured above, but no fear! A friend recommended Australian Gold Moisture Lock to apply on the sunburn and oh that stuff works wonders!

Five. Josh and I went to the park on Saturday to meet up with a few friends for a picnic and to play some games. We had a blast and Ryland even got to tag along too. We put a little flower through the hole in his ear. He didn't mind it that much ;)

Six. My dad is a country artist (and a few other genres at times) musician so he is always playing a gig somewhere. He played at the Nashville Palace this past weekend and we had never been before so the whole family went to watch him play. It was a lot of fun :)

Favorites From the Week:
Small Infinities: Thoughts on "The Fault In Our Stars" - great post on TFIOS that relates it to the bible

I hope everyone has a fantastic and blessed Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you liked Fault in our Stars- even though its a tear-jerker it sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete