Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Favorite Finds {1}

I honestly have been so overwhelmed recently with the happenings going on in my life. I can honestly say I have never been this busy before in my life. I want to blog regularly so I have decided to try to write out a blog posting schedule and try to stick to it. So in the mean time I thought I would share some of my favorites from this past week!

Thinking about framing this and hanging it on the wall when we get our own place soon

Charles Martin books. I just finished reading Chasing Fireflies by him and it was just so good. It was my first book of his I read.

The Hive - a British children's cartoon. I was scrolling through Netflix yesterday while I was babysitting two of my favorite girls and stumbled upon this cartoon. I clicked play and Evelyn loved it. It's so adorable. I definitely recommend it for the kiddos!

+ I love this romper! It is so cute. If only I could afford it... 

This children's book and this children's book are sooo cute and good. They both have great messages and the illustrations are wonderful. I read them both to the almost 6 year old I watch and she loved them both.

+ Last night I washed my hair with aloe vera and apple cider vinegar. A couple weeks ago I started washing my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar but it just hasn't been working good for me, but the aloe vera & apple cider vinegar combination works wonderful for my hair. 

+ I have started utilizing Pinterest for mine and Josh's benefit. I have pinned soooo many "date night questions to ask your spouse" and I have started actually using them now. Josh surprisingly loved it and I am going to try to start incorporating the questions most days possible. I have learned quite a bit about him in just the few questions I asked him.

These guinea pig photos have made me have "guinea pig fever". Haha seriously though. Since Josh & I can't afford a dog right now I think I am going to try to talk him into getting me a guinea pig once we get a place.

+ I LOVE this color scheme for the living room! 

I love this too. Gonna have to hang it up.


What have been some of your favorite finds this week?

Have a happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon! I read it to a grade two class when I was teaching a few weeks ago and loved it so much I made sure to get it from the library to read to my daughter. Since you obviously have great taste in children's books I've got to get my hands on Our Tree Named Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! Our Tree Named Steve nearly made me cry. It is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, am I really "friend number 2" over there on your sidebar? lol. Your blog is super cute! Glad I found you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well thank you so much! You are too kind :)

      Delete