Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Letters



Dear Nashville, sometimes, when I angle the camera just right, you all of a sudden resemble New York City to me. Thank you for helping remind me of my most favorite magical city. Dear diet Dr. Pepper, you are my absolute weakness. I need to quit you. Dear life, you're an absolute hot mess, but it's a good one. Dear husband, two years to the exact date you asked me to be your wife. Our journey began at the top of the local science museum tower which overlooked the Nashville skyline. In ten days will be our one year anniversary. My, how time flies.

I hope your weekend is everything you wish it to be. Have an adventurous one :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting America at the moment and we just drove through Tennessee to North Carolina, I kept seeing signs for Nashville and was desperate to stop and visit. Congratulations on your one year anniversary. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love North Carolina as well! All of my family are from there :) Thank you!

      Delete