Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Love With Food August Review

*I don't have any photos of the subscription box due to (mainly) my husband eating all the contents of the box immediately ;)

Love With Food is a box of monthly treats delivered right to your doorstep, and they also donate a meal to a hungry child with every box that is ordered. I was very impressed with my first box!

Roasted Seaweed from Seaweed Love: I'm not a huge fan of seaweed, but my husband was more than willing to try it out for me. He described it as "the flavor wasn't good at first, but after a few seconds it tasted great!" Price - 0.72

Coconut + Mango Fruit Ice from Smooze: We have actually tried these before and anything that's frozen liquid is always a big hit with the family.  Price - 0.66

Gluten-Free Pineapple Coconut Cereal Bar from Do More Bars: Okay, this was definitely my favorite! I absolutely loved everything about it. It was made with organic brown rice and real fruit. It was absolutely delicious and the right amount of chewy. I will be buying packs of these! Price - 1.69

Organic Fruity Bears from Surf Sweets: I didn't get to try these because my husband ate them all, but he said he didn't really like them much. He's not a big fan of sweets though. I probably would've enjoyed them :) Price - 1.93

Sweet Plantain Chips from Turbana: These were a hit with my husband. He didn't say much about them except that he loved them and wants to buy some more! Price: 0.79

All Natural Fruit and Soy Bar from SoyJoy: I wasn't a huge fan of this, but I let my husband try the rest of it and he enjoyed it. Price - 1.33

Pomegranate Mint Chewing Gum from PUR Gum: The gum definitely had a different taste, but I liked it . The only downside was that the flavor didn't last very long at all. Price - 1.42

Organic Hard Candy from GoOrganic: I have yet to try this, but I love hard candy and the fact that this is organic makes it 100 times better! Price - 0.25

Organic Drink Mix from Flavrz: My husband loved this and I liked it too. He described the flavor as "watered down sprite".  It did taste really good and would make good Popsicles. Price - 1.12

The box also came with a $50 dollar wine gift certificate, but since I am underage I gave the card to a friend. Overall, I was very impressed with the box and see more in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment