Monday, August 5, 2013

Married life and wedding photos!

My mom told me that married life definitely agrees with me. I love the married life, but it also has produced more challenges in the last month than I ever thought possible. Just this weekend our air condition has went out, our upstairs toilet has started to spit water out of the tank when we flush it, and the downstairs bathroom is beginning to clog up. The heat is getting to us, but we are trying to make the best of it. It's a good excuse to just walk around naked, right? This past week I got my wedding photos! They are absolutely beautiful! Our photographer did a fantastic job. Check out his website at http://adriandavidpayne.com/.
The groom's cake




My sister and I
This picture is super special to me. My mom has leiomyosarcoma, a rare cancer that affects one in six million women. The day of my wedding she became super sick and had to go to the ER, and no one thought she would be able to come to the wedding. I had an overwhelming peace about the situation that only could come from God. She showed up a few minutes right before the wedding started. God is good.
The entire wedding party! (Minus a tiny flower girl)


Little man decided to do crazy eyes in one of our photos together


Exchanging our rings




Josh seeing me for the first time in my wedding dress

Women who married into the Driver family praying over me

Dad fixing me dress right before we were about to walk down the aisle


I have a TON more wedding photos that I haven't posted here. If you're interested in seeing them let me know and I'll give you the link to my Facebook page!





1 comment:

  1. I love your photos. Those kids are too cute. =)

    ReplyDelete