Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting! Wednesday

These last two days have been fantastic! My husband and I have had so much fun together. Last night he let me shave his head. He had long black hair, but last night we took his razor to it. It was definitely an exciting experience for me. After that we gave each other facials. That man loves a good facial. We watched the movie Stardust. Let me to you, that movie was fantastic! I loved every minute of it! I definitely give props to Josh for picking such a great movie for us to watch. The weather outside has been so fantastic also! It definitely is starting to feel like fall! I am so excited.




Buddy the Elf pajamas! Oh my word! I am definitely going to be needing some for Christmas!

I love this! I wanna decorate like this for Christmas!

Future baby girl Driver will own this

Definitely gonna do this in our bathroom when we get our new home!


I love this color for a boys room!

No comments:

Post a Comment