Tuesday, September 3, 2013

{When that storm comes like a hurricance...}

Life lately has been full of highs and lows. It has thrown more stress at me than I ever thought possible. I'm trying to learn how to balance married life and college life. I'm not going to lie, it's been difficult. Last Monday, an issue came up with our landlords. They haven't been the nicest people, and it turns out that basically everyone who rents from them has issues. This issue has caused A LOT of stress for my husband and I, so tons of prayers would be appreciated! Also, my mom was in the hospital this past week. She has leiomyosarcoma (a rare cancer that affects 1 in 6 million women), but she was hospitalized due to a blockage in her intestines from a previous surgery last summer. Prayers for my mom would also be greatly appreciated! God is always faithful, though. He will never gives us more than we can handle. I just need to remind myself of that daily. On the bright side, on Saturday I got to spend some time with the two most precious girls ever. They are like nieces to me. I'm sad that I don't get to see them as often now because I live an hour and a half away, but I am so thankful for all the times when I do get to see them! I hope everyone has a blessed Tuesday, and I will leave you with one of my favorite songs that I know God speaks to me through every time I listen to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment