Friday, September 20, 2013

Carry Me Through//Links for the weekend

This week started out with a sick dog and a flooding bathroom, but it has ended quite well. My best friend and I babysat my two favorite littles last night. Tomorrow, I'm going to the dog day festival back in my hometown! I'm pretty excited to spend the day with Ryland, my sister, and (hopefully) my husband will come along also! :)

For your weekend, here are a few links I have enjoyed:

I absolutely love this! This woman needs to make a sketchbook out of these for kids to finish! I love her daughter's additions to all her faces. I would buy this for my future littles.

I love this idea for a gift. I'm going to put one together for my dad's birthday at the beginning of Novemeber.

The Green PolkaDot Box. I just recently found this. It's an online grocery shopping site with organic/natural foods for CHEAP! Not having to leave the house to grocery shop and getting cheap organic and natural food sounds like a winner to me! I haven't decided yet if I am going to go ahead and use it or wait until we move into our home so all of the groceries aren't delivered to my apartment.

Speaking of grocery shopping, here is a list of foods for stocking up in your pantry! I am going to have to do that soon.

Have a happy weekend!

P.S. - Here's a picture from last night of my two favorite littles! How sweet are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment