Friday, September 13, 2013

HAPPY (ALMOST) FALL, Y'ALL!

Fall is definitely, by far, my most favorite season. It's just something about the crisp air, crunch leaves, and chill nights that makes me feel complete. I've already had many pumpkin spice lattes (and frappes!), I've set out the fall scented candles, and the husband & I bought our first pumpkin together as a married couple! I am so excited for what fall is going to bring me this year. I want to make the absolute best of it.

On a side note: Joshua and I are moving to a home by or before December, but have not found one yet. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for God to direct us to the right home for us! Thanks so much!

This is the pumpkin that Josh and I picked out the other night! It's a super bumpy pumpkin with the cutest stem! We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment