Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October!

Today is October 1st! I am so super pumped for this month! Fall, fall, fall! Bonfires, costumes, apples, pumpkins, crisp air, crunch leaves! I could go on forever about all my favorites of fall.

All dressed up for church on Sunday! Yep, that's part of our church right behind us! Our apartment is beside the church.

Life lately has been busy, but it's been fun. This past weekend Josh had a few friends over who spent the weekend at our apartment just chilling and hanging out. We all watched World War Z together... To be honest, I actually really enjoyed the movie! I am a fan of The Walking Dead also... but I am not a huge fan of zombies haha. My sister and my best friend also stayed with us this weekend... We definitely had a full house for such a little apartment.

My husband may or may not have asked me to paint his nails with glow in the dark nail polish he saw at Walgreens. It went on clear in case anyone was wondering. When we laid down for bed that night he pretended his fingers were spiders. He seriously had a blast. Isn't he precious?



No comments:

Post a Comment