Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankfulness.

I am so very thankful.  I need to remind myself to cultivate an attitude of gratitude each and everyday, just not in November when I have constant reminders everywhere to be thankful.

This past week my husband, my sister, the dog, and I all drove to Atlanta to visit my mom who had surgery to remove tumors that have been causing the leiomyosarcoma cancer. Honestly, the whole experience was such a blessing. We know that God has healed her and that it will not strike it's ugly head again. I am thankful to Him for allowing her body to be healed and freed from the nastiness called cancer.

While in ATL, we celebrated my dads birthday. We took a day trip to Senoia, also known as "Woodbury" where The Walking Dead's governor's place is filmed! It was absolutely so much. Downtown historic Senoia (where it was filmed) had the CUTEST little shops. We enjoyed every minute of it. The third picture on top is where the governor's lab is filmed! How stinkin neat.

I am also thankful for eMeals. I recently signed up and it has been a grocery shopping and dinner lifesaver! I recommend it so much - especially if you are newly married and have no clue where to even begin in the kitchen.

God is sooo good, y'all. Lately, I have been struggling a lot, but I know if I just trust in the LORD He will make my paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment