Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Life, lately.

(Can you tell I'm a dog person? Haha.)


Life lately has been busy, and now when I'm not technically "busy" I feel the need to be doing something to fill up my time. I'm trying to learn how to just r e l a x, but I'm not so sure it's going well right now. I got to babysit two of the most precious baby girls quite a few times this past month and it makes my heart so happy. We just hang out and watch Frozen on repeat 984320924 times. I have been so thankful for this on-and-off Spring-like weather (even though it randomly SNOWED yesterday). This past weekend, I (with my mom, dad, and sister - Josh had to stay in town because of school) went to North Carolina to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins, as well as for my grandpa's retirement party! I definitely enjoyed myself and always feel relaxed at my grandparents house. Sunday night we drove up to my mom's sisters house and pretty much had a Walking Dead party and watched the new episode. It was so so so much fun! I wish we lived closer to them so we could do that every Sunday. On a side (and a completely different) note, my Kat Von D foundation fell out of my makeup bag and SHATTERED, so I had to go buy some new foundation. I picked up some Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation from Walgreens, along with Studio 35 Beauty Blender Brush

2 comments:

  1. I hope things calm down for you soon! Love the photo collage!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete