Friday, January 25, 2013

{Things I'm Liking}

My cute puppy and I - I always like her :)


- I'm really loving this book for helping me prepare for marriage in almost five months!

- This devo has been really fantastic! I got it for Christmas and it's always spot-on for me!

- I'm always looking for a good facial cleanser, and I'm loving this one because it's natural and it also removes makeup, even waterproof mascara!

- Okay, so I went to the Biebs concert last Friday night and I fell even more in love. Seriously, I have Bieber Fever and I'm not ashamed. This song is on his new acoustic album. My word, it's heartbreaking.

- My mind has been blown since two days ago. This isn't Justin Bieber. His name is Robin Verrecas.

I hope everyone has a great and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment