Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{All because two people fell in love...}

Two years ago I never would have imagined becoming engaged three weeks before my eighteenth birthday. In five months and eight days, I'll walk down the aisle to the rest of my life. It will be twelve days before my nineteenth birthday. I know I am young, but I know that God will bless my marriage more than I could ever think possible.

I'll soon be Mrs. Driver (hence the blog name!). I hope this blog will help other young couples with their decision to marry young and will hopefully one day build a community of young married couples who can be real and open with each other. I'll leave y'all with some pictures of me and Mr. D.



3 comments:

  1. the picture isn't showing up :( But I'm sure it's beautiful. I married young (twenty) and the last 4 1/2 years have been far greater than I could have ever imagined. When it's the right person it doesn't matter if you're 18 or 28, when you know you know. Blessings to you and your hubby-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's awesome! Thanks so much!

      P.S - The pictures should be showing up now! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your engagement, girl! That's so exciting. Can't wait to read more of your blog in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete