Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fabulous {Saturday}: Finding Joy In The Little Things

{This post was originally intended for Fridays, but I just now found the link-up so I figured I would do it anyway!}

I want to make sure I find joy in every single little thing. God intended for me to live my life joyful. The joy of the LORD is MY strength! {Nehemiah 8:10}

Here are a few things that have brought me joy this week:

*Finally purchasing Josh's wedding outfit! It's made of linen and he looks so handsome in it.

*My chihuahua smiling at me and my sister. I promise she did.

*Starting the http://shereadstruth.com Hosea reading plan.

*Addressing envelopes and cutting out invitations for my wedding!

I hope you find joy this weekend in everything you do, even in the hard moments.

2 comments:

  1. Olivia, I'm so grateful you stopped by my blog and linked up! It's nice to "meet" you! I love how you wrote "I want to make sure I find joy in every single little thing. God intended for me to live my life joyful" Oh, how true that is!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! May the Lord bless you both in your new life together :)

    ReplyDelete